Payroll services and payroll assistance designed to fit your every need
Our experienced consultants have broad experience from companies of all branches and sizes. We offer both complex and straight forward calculations of payroll, tax deductions and variable hours and pay dates.
It is mandatory for all employers to report employment, payments, remunerations, employer's national insurance contributions and advance tax deductions to the authorities. Depending on various tax treaties, income is often liable for Norwegian income taxation and Norwegian National Insurance. It is easy to get lost in the complex regulations for employment and payroll in Norway. The fact that the area is strictly regulated by legislation makes it even more difficult to maneuver in.
Azets payroll services:
- Payroll calculation
- Travel and expense reports
- Absence and overtime handling
- Sick leave refund/reimbursements
- Year-end procedures
- Benefits administration
- Pension administration
- Expatriate and in patriate processing
Wide range of HR-services
Our HR experts provide a wide range of services to our customers. Whether you need assistance related to working contracts, job interviews, statutory follow-up of sick leaves or pension schemes: We’ve got you covered.
Calculating and reporting to the Norwegian authorities
Make sure all reporting to the authorities and payments are carried out throughout the year – including annual statements.
Reports through the scheme "A-meldingen" include:
- monthly reporting on pay and tax deducted
- annual reporting of basis for employer’s social security contributions
- other mandatory reporting to the Norwegian authorities.
Employees in more than one Nordic country
Hard to keep track of all payroll matters in more than one country? Azets is offering a fully managed payroll service in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland - the entire Nordic market, through one point of contact. As the leading payroll provider in the Nordics, we can ensure seamless and efficient payroll expertise across the border lines. We provide more than 600 international companies with local payroll knowledge from A-Z. And the best of all, we operate with one IT platform for all countries.
Payroll assistance in the Nordics
One interface, one login - all in one place
- One Nordic single point of contact
- One Nordic Agreement
- One Nordic Price model
- One Nordic Governance Model
- One Nordic Customer portal - Azets Cozone
- One Nordic Time and Attendance system
- One Nordic Travel and Expenses system
We can assist your company complying with payroll- and employment legislation for people working in Norway for a shorter or longer term, with a citizenship in an other country.
There are several things to be aware of when hiring a foreigner to work in your company:
- Do you have a valid residence permit?
- Employment contract
- Tax handling and employer's tax
Azets know the procedures and will in an effective way handle foreign employees, such as:
- Reporting to Norwegian authorities
- Assess what tax obligations the employees receive in the country of work and in Norway
- Assessment of social security
- Assessment of the need for any insurance policies
- Submission of tax returns
Are your emlpoyees a non-Norwegian citizen and have performed work in Norway or in Norwegian waters, your employee must do your Norwegian tax return.
Are you familiar with the regulations regarding commuting or the deductions you are entitled to?
If your employee do not complete a Norwegian tax return or complete the tax return wrong, a stiff penalty or fine can occur.
Get assistance with your business in Norway:
Telephone: +47 40 10 40 18