Payroll services designed to fit your every need
Our experienced consultants have broad experience from companies of all branches and sizes. We offer both complex and straight forward calculations of payroll, tax deductions and variable hours and pay dates.
It is mandatory for all employers to report employment, payments, remunerations, employer's national insurance contributions and advance tax deductions to the authorities. Depending on various tax treaties, income is often liable for Norwegian income taxation and Norwegian National Insurance. It is easy to get lost in the complex regulations for employment and payroll in Norway. The fact that the area is strictly regulated by legislation makes it even more difficult to maneuver in.
Our payroll services:
- Payroll calculation
- Travel and expense reports
- Absence and overtime handling
- Sick leave refund/reimbursements
- Year-end procedures
- Benefits administration
- Pension administration
- Expatriate and in patriate processing
Wide range of HR-services
Our HR experts provide a wide range of services to our customers. Whether you need assistance related to working contracts, job interviews, statutory follow-up of sick leaves or pension schemes: We’ve got you covered.
Calculating and reporting to the Norwegian authorities
Make sure all reporting to the authorities and payments are carried out throughout the year – including annual statements.
Reports through the scheme "A-meldingen" include:
- monthly reporting on pay and tax deducted
- annual reporting of basis for employer’s social security contributions
- other mandatory reporting to the Norwegian authorities.
Employees in more than one Nordic country
Does your company also have employees in other Nordic countries as Sweden, Denmark or Finland?
We deliver efficient solutions with one point of contact and provide the expertise of local legislations in each of the Nordic countries.
Expats in Norway
We can assist your company complying with payroll- and employment legislation for people working in Norway for a shorter or longer term, with a citizenship in an other country.
There are several things to be aware of when hiring a foreigner to work in your company:
- Do you have a valid residence permit?
- Employment contract
- Tax handling and employer's tax
Azets know the procedures and will in an effective way handle foreign employees, such as:
- Reporting to Norwegian authorities
- Assess what tax obligations the employees receive in the country of work and in Norway
- Assessment of social security
- Assessment of the need for any insurance policies
- Submission of tax returns
Learn more about CoZone
Azets is an international accounting, payroll, advisory and business services group that delivers a personal experience both digitally and at your door.
Accounting | Payroll | HR | Technology | Staffing | Advisory
Postboks 342, Sentrum
0277 Oslo, Norway